'Popaholic' with spot-squeezing fetish offers to PAY £33 per hour to pop pimples - and people love it

Not only are they happy to pay people, but it would be a "holiday treat" for them


This is what they're after
Amidst all the buying for others, many of us can't resist indulging in a cheeky little Christmas present to ourselves.
One New Yorker, however, wants to treat themselves to something rather stomach-churning.
In an anonymous advert put on Craigslist last week, the self-confessed popaholic revealed they would PAY people with skin problems £33 an hour to squeeze their pimples and blackheads .
The advert read: "I am one of the popaholic obsessed with watching videos of blackheads/pimples/sebaceous filaments being picked at or popped.

"I thought I give myself a holiday present this year and pop some pimples of my own.

"Only I don't seem to have any. This is where you come in.
Bleurgh
"If you have pimples/acne/blackheads and would allow me to pop them I would be extremely grateful. 
"I would pay you too. $45 an hour."
The popaholic then requests anyone interested send them a picture of what they'd be be allowed to pop and let them know their availability.
Well, it takes all sorts 
They add, by way of reassurance, "I would be using the Enilsa Brown method of q-tips (and rubber gloves of course), and if you are comfortable a sterile needle to help any sticky ones out.
"I would also use rubbing alcohol and use Clearasil Deep Pore Acne Pads at the end.
Far from horrifying others, however, the post has attracted a lot praise.
£33 an hour is a tidy sum 
"I love how honest this post is. It's fantastic," one response read.
Another joked wrote: "Man, this person is getting ripped off! I pop pimples on my boyfriend’s legs every night for free!"
"Hold on, just packing up my bags to head for New York… I'm coming for you, soulmate," said another.
Which is actually kind of sweet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why you should put your tights in the freezer overnight before wearing them - even in winter

Friends and family of I'm A Celeb stars land in Australia ahead of VERY emotional reunions

7 Pieces Tracee Ellis Ross Is Likely to Wear to Host the American Music Awards 2017